Wednesday, February 3, 2010

More paint.

Yes, more paintings. I did these over winter break on a whim of watching cartoons and drinking bottom-less cups of coffee through out the night.

They're all late-holiday gifts for my friends. I still have more things I want to paint for people. But for the meantime...enjoy.


This was inspired by Minza Lens. She does cartoony-style retro cute drawings, so check her out if you're into that kind of stuff.




Very retro-like and flat colors. Simple, but that's how I see this friend. She really does own heart-shaped sunglasses, and looks hot on her.
(that silver thing on her nostril is a nose ring...it might be hard to read.)

This is probably my favorite painting. Though I'm not going to lie, I was kind of lazy with the stripes.

And well...I'm not too fond of this painting. This would be an example of my terrible concept of color, and not knowing which color goes better with the other. But my friend liked it, so that's all that matters.

Wishing everyone the best. Be well.

No comments:

Post a Comment