Saturday, February 13, 2010

For a coloring book...

...that some fellow Illustration majors are putting together. A bunch of us got to make two 'pages' of pure black and white drawings. I haven't the slightest idea when the book will be out, but I hope it'll ready in the near future.

So here here:

The Rotton Doll...perspective isn't my forte, but I try. I have back-stories for all my strange little creatures. Maybe one day, I'll write about it. One day in the very far future when I have more time on my hands.


The Chaotic Chase! What are they running away from? I'm not exactly sure.
This is actually a re-drawing of something I did way back in 2007 (oh how the years fly by!)

The old version.

Some of my older stuff is pretty interesting. I'll have to post up some of these ancient treasures sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment